GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Bioblends.com, we provide our services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at Bioblends.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Bio Blends may vary these terms and conditions at any time by publishing a revised version of the terms and conditions on this website.
The law applicable to this website is the law of New Zealand. By visiting Bioblends.com, you agree that the laws of New Zealand will govern these conditions of use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Bioblends.com.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information contained in the website is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. The information on this website is not intended or recommended as a means of diagnosing or treating any physical or mental condition. All matters concerning physical and mental health should be supervised by a health practitioner knowledgeable in treating that particular condition. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration unless specifically stated.
Subject to the provisions of consumer protection legislation that cannot be excluded, Bio Blends accepts no liability arising from the information on this website, or on websites linked from this website, being incorrect, incomplete or misleading. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bio Blends will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred in or arising by reason of any person relying on the information on this website. Where conditions and warranties implied by law cannot be excluded, Bio Blends limits its liability, where it is entitled to do so, to the resupply of the relevant service and goods, or paying you the cost of that resupply.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bio Blends does not give any express or implied warranties and makes no representations in relation to this website. In particular, while reasonable care is taken in its preparation, Bio Blends does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, reliability, completeness or currency of the information on this website or its usefulness in achieving any purpose. Bioblends.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. You agree, that if you are purchasing from Bioblends.com on behalf of a business the Consumers Guarantees Act 1993 (as amended) does not apply.
Bio Blends’ credit card transactions are fulfilled by a banking institution authorised under the laws applicable to this website. When collecting credit card information for online purchases, Bio Blends offers secured server transactions that encrypt your information in transit to prevent others from accessing it. All information is stored on a secure server. Your credit card details are encrypted and then removed from our system once your order has been dispatched.
Although we engage all reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of your information, transmissions made on or through the internet cannot be guaranteed to be entirely secure.
Please contact your financial institution immediately if you become aware of unauthorised use of your account.
How do we protect cardholder data?
All transactions on the website use industry best-practice encryption and security. We do not store cardholder data for longer than is necessary to process the payment through our payment gateway, and these details are never stored in our database at any time. Bio Blends staff, contractors and developers have no access at any time, under any circumstances to any card data entered into the website.
COMMENTS, FEEDBACK & TESTIMONIALS
If you provide us with comments, feedback or testimonials, whether written, verbal or otherwise, you consent to us using this information and or likeness in our marketing collateral. Please note we will not identify you by name unless you have given us permission to do so. Should you wish to revoke any information you have provided us please advise us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove reference to your remarks in any future collateral.
OTHER POLICIES & MODIFICATIONS
Please review our other policies, posted on this site. These policies also cover your visit to Bioblends.com. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
For questions or concerns you have about the Site, Bio Blends products or your order on the Site, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone at +64 9 377 6046.
Bio Blends NZ Limited
44 Anzac Ave
PRODUCT TERMS & CONDITIONS
ACCURACY OF PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
Bioblends.com attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Bioblends.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition to us.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Bioblends.com does sell items that are suitable for children, but it only sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use Bioblends.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Bioblends.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Bio Blends reserves the right to refuse any Order. In such case, Bio Blends will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable and refund to you any payment in full.
All products ordered are for personal use and gifting only. They must not be resold in any form or any place; Bio Blends reserves the right to take legal action against unauthorised and unofficial sale of goods.
If Bio Blends is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any Order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Bio Blends will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
All prices stated on the website are denominated in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and all orders are processed in NZD. All prices include GST when purchased in New Zealand; prices do not include shipping, which is charged according to delivery location. Your bank may charge you a fee to transact in NZD, please refer to your bank terms and conditions for more information.
All prices on the website are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST. Prices are subject to change without notice. Product prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our suppliers. International purchases will be charged in New Zealand dollars and may incur international transaction fees from your bank or financial institution if located outside of New Zealand.
The amount payable to Bio Blends for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
the sum of the price of each product ordered as indicated on the website at the time of submitting the order;
the cost of delivery determined in accordance with delivery location, and
You must pay the total amount by credit card at the time of submitting the order. Bio Blends accepts Visa or Mastercard.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are processed and sent from New Zealand. Your tracking details will be sent by email following the confirmation of your order. Below is an indication of delivery times:
New Zealand: 2 – 5 working days
Australia: 2 – 3 working days
Rest of world: Orders are unable to be sent outside of New Zealand or Australia
Shipping costs in New Zealand are calculated based on the number of items in your order. Shipping costs in Australia are calculated on the total value of your order. Exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
We are unable to refund your shipping costs if your shipping is delayed for circumstances outside of our control such as missed delivery, redelivery, or issues with the way your address has been listed.
We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. In the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
Bio Blends products are available to be shipped within New Zealand and Australia and all orders are shipped from New Zealand.
Where the order is to be delivered to an Australian address, you may need to pay customs charges to the Australian government in addition to the order amount. While Bio Blends provides no advice on what these charges may be, to help you understand the possible custom charges that you may incur you may wish to visit http://www.australia.gov.au.
Orders delivered in Australia may also be subject to requirements the Therapeutic Goods Administration act. While Bio Blends provides no advice on this, you may wish to visit https://www.tga.gov.au/personal-importation-scheme for more information.
CUSTOMS & DUTIES
For any orders shipped outside of New Zealand the customer is the importer of the product and will be responsible for all customs import duties and any associated taxes.
Should you make an error when ordering online, Bio Blends will gladly exchange your item for the item you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges. No refunds will be given on any opened products.
No refunds are given if you do not like the taste of the product or experience minor changes in health status a result of consuming the product. Opened products will not be accepted for return as a result of dissatisfaction with taste, dissatisfaction with product results, etc. Every individual has different perceptions on what does and does not taste good and is at different stages with their health. It can take up to three months for your body to adjust to the new nutrients it is receiving and during this time it can be common to experience changes to your bodies elimination pathways (such as diarrhoea (or constipation) and headaches) as your body uses the nutrients in Bio Blends to restore itself to optimal health.
If your order arrives damaged, please advise us within 7 days of receiving so we can send a replacement and arrange collection of the damaged goods. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, or are different to the product purchased on the website. Please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our New Zealand help team on (+64) 9 377 6046.
If your order has not arrived within the specified delivery time frame please contact us via email on email@example.com or phone our help team on (+64) 9 377 6046.
Please note, any missing order requests must be advised within 30 days from date of purchase, no further action will be taken for contact made after this time.
In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and products must be returned within 30 days of receipt for Bio Blends to process any refund or exchange. Please telephone +64 9 377 6046 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your intentions to return or exchange a product, so that Bio Blends staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
Please ensure your shipping address is correct, as we’re unable to redirect orders.
Only items purchased on the Bio Blends website can be returned to Bioblends.com for a refund or exchange as outlined above. Items purchased in a store, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original point of purchase.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, photographs, audio and video clips product names, product formulation, and data compilations is the property of Bio Blends NZ Limited or its content suppliers and protected by New Zealand and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Bio Blends NZ Ltd and protected by New Zealand and international copyright laws.
Bio Blends and all related graphics, photographs, logos, and product and service names are trademarks (both registered and unregistered) of Bio Blends NZ Ltd or its affiliates in other countries. These trademarks, logos and other proprietary graphics may not be used in connection with any other product or service without Bio Blends’ express prior written consent.
LICENCE & SITE ACCESS
Bio Blends grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this site and not to download or modify it, or any portion of it, except with Bio Blends’ express prior written consent. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express prior written consent of Bio Blends. Any unauthorised use will automatically terminate the licence granted above.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to www.bioblends.com so long as the link does not portray Bio Blends, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner. If requested by Bio Blends, you must remove any hyperlink to this website contained on your website or any other digital content. You may not use any Bio Blends logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without Bio Blend’s express prior written consent.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information about you in various ways, such as when you create an account or online profile, use the interactive areas and features on our websites, make a purchase, participate in our contests or surveys or when you email, call or otherwise communicate with us. Such information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, photographs, credit card information and other contact or demographic information you choose to provide. We may also obtain information about you from other sources and link or combine that with information we collect on our websites.
We also automatically collect information about you when you access or use our websites. For example, we automatically log your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, access times, browser type and language and the website you visited before navigating to our websites. We may also collect information about your usage and activity on our websites. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal details are up to date, correct, and complete. At any time, you have the right to:
- review the personal information you have supplied us
- request that your personal information may not be used to contact you
- request that your personal information be removed from any solicited list used by us
- request that your personal information be deleted from our records
- to opt out of being contacted by us.
CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may, at any time, request access to the personal information, which we hold about you by sending an email to email@example.com. We will respond to such request within a reasonable time of it being received by us, without any charge to you. We will take such steps as are reasonable to correct information to ensure that it is accurate, up to date, complete, relevant and not misleading.
OPTING OUT AND UNSUBSCRIBING
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. You may also choose to contact us by sending an email requesting to be unsubscribed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the personal information we collect for the purposes described in this Policy or otherwise disclosed to you on our websites. For example, we may use your information to:
to personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
operate and improve our websites;
provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, shipping alerts, invoices, updates, security alerts, recall notices and support and administrative messages;
maintain and administer your online account;
to address feedback (we may contact you in response to your feedback or questions submitted)
send you news and information about events, activities, offers, promotions, products and services offered by Bio Blends or third parties that we think will be of interest to you;
process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and prizes; and
link or combine with other personal information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
We may store and process personal information in the United States and in other countries.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
It is our policy not to share personal information collected through our websites with third parties except as described in this Policy or as otherwise disclosed to you on our websites. For example, we may share personal information as follows:
when you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you on our websites that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
when you provide a product review or you post content to interactive areas or features of our websites;
with third party vendors, consultants and service providers that perform services to help us with our business activities (such as shipping your order or offering customer service) and who need access to such information to carry out their work for us. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us
when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or to respond to lawful requests, legal process or legal authorities;
when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, respond to an emergency or investigate fraud; and
in connection with, or during negotiations of, a merger, acquisition, financing or sale of all or a portion of Bio Blends’ assets.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized disclosure or access. However, no data transmitted over the internet or stored on a server can ever be 100% secured. Therefore, while we strive to protect your privacy and personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted or disclosed to us online. We are not responsible for the disclosure, destruction or theft of your personal information.
CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or emailing us at email@example.com. If you opt out of receiving such communications, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your account, purchases or our ongoing business relations.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete or ask to have it removed from our blog by making the change on your account with us, emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within 30 days or within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGET
We may update this Policy at any time to reflect changes to our information practices and we will indicate when changes have been made by revising the date at the top of the Policy. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by posting a prominent notice on our websites prior to the date such changes become effective. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
MAKING A COMPLAINT
If you wish to make a complaint, you should contact us by mail, email, or telephone at the details above. We will take such steps as are reasonable to investigate complaints, within a reasonable time of such complaint being received by us. We will give you a written notice of the investigations, which have been carried out, and the outcome of your complaint.
If you have a question about this Policy, please contact us at:
Bio Blends NZ Ltd
44 Anzac Ave
+64 9 377 6046
ONLINE COMPETITIONS & PROMOTIONS
Bio Blends Game of Chance Wellness Pack Giveaway – Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This Competition is conducted by Studio Matrix Pty Ltd of Suite 106, 330 Wattle Street, Ultimo NSW 2007 (“the Promoter”) on behalf of Bio Blends.
2. Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. All entry instructions and Prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms & Conditions.
3. This is a competition that involves a game of chance. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this Competition is final.
4. Subject to Clause 5, the Competition is valid only to individuals who:
a. ‘Like’ BioBlends on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bioblends) (“Promotional Page”);
b. tag a relevant friend on the Competition post on Facebook;
c. are residents of New Zealand or Australia; and
d. are 18 years of age and over (“Eligible Entrant”).
5. The Competition commences at 12:00PM Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (“AEDST”) on 15 Feb 2017 and closes at 12:00PM AEDST on 15 Mar 2017 (“Competition Period”).
6. One entry per Eligible Entrant. All entries must be submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
8. The Promoter may communicate messages to Eligible Entrants via Facebook, where applicable.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age, place of residence or relationship to the Promoter or an existing customer of the Promoter) and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. PRIZE
10. The Major Prize to be given away will be a Wellness Pack, inclusive of: Nutribullet, Dr Libby Real Chef recipe book & a Bio Blends Organic Daily Greens & Radiant Reds. The Major Prize will be drawn on the 16th Mar 2017.
11. The Prize, or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. If any Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or part of the Prize) with another prize to the equal value and/or specification. WINNERS
13. The Winner of the main prize will be drawn at 12:00 midday on 16th Mar 2017 and notified on the same day in accordance with these terms and conditions. 14. Winners will be selected based purely on chance and at the Promoter’s full discretion.
15. Winners must be residing in New Zealand or Australia to receive any prize(s). 16. It is a condition of accepting a Prize that each Winner must comply with all of the conditions of use of a Prize and any Prize supplier requirements.
17. If any Winner cannot be contacted despite reasonable effort made by the Promoter within 7 days from the end date of the Competition Period, their Prize will be deemed unclaimed. The Promoter may award any unclaimed Prizes to an Eligible Entrant who submitted the next best valid entry (as determined by the Promoter).
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Winners will be contacted by the Promoter to arrange delivery of their prize. GENERAL
20. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
21. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name and any component of their Entry in the event they are a Winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome).
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.
24. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any technical or electrical issues that may arise in connection with the Competition (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (ii) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition; (iii) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (iv) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (v) if the Competition is cancelled, terminated, modified or suspended; and/or (vi) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant. Individuals should obtain independent tax and financial advice; or (vii) taking of/participating in the Prize.
25. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, Prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for Competition, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Eligible Entrant. Eligible Entrants should direct any request to access, opt-out, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
26. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
27. Subject to state permit authority restrictions, the Promoter may amend these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion.
28. Authorised under permit number: NSW: LTPM/16/00509.
30. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an Eligible Entrant, as a result of participating in this Competition (including taking/use of a Prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.