This antioxidant-rich formulation is designed to improve the skin’s appearance—from the inside out.
The skin we see on the outside is often a reflection of the choices we made a number of weeks ago—when these skin cells were being born and nurtured below the surface.
If you feel like your skin looks stressed out and tired, or if you get frustrated with things such as uneven tone, spots, dryness, dark circles, stretch marks, redness or signs of rapid ageing, then this can be your skin’s way of getting your attention to its requirement for more nutrients.
Skin Nutrition contains a unique proprietary blend of carefully sourced plants, herbs and foods designed to nourish your skin cells from the inside out.
One bottle = a one-month supply.
60 vege capsules / 2 per day / 30 day supply
Free of: animal products, gluten, dairy, soy, preservatives, sweeteners, artificial flavours, colours, GMOs.
Beauty really is an inside job
Skin Nutrition works to:*
- Improve skin radiance
- Provide antioxidant protection, which helps to prevent skin cell damage
- Promote healthy blood circulation (think better nutrient delivery to the skin)
- Optimise skin colour and reduce hyperpigmented spots
- Support collagen and elastin synthesis, as well as helping to prevent degradation of these important proteins in the skin
- Decrease dark circles under the eyes
Nourish your skin with the nutrients it needs for a clear and luminous complexion.
For best results take for two to three months, or as long as you are appreciating the benefits. Suitable for both men and women.
* Study of the specific blend used in Skin Nutrition: Dumoulin, M. Gaudout, D. and Lemaire, B. (2016) Clinical effects of an oral supplement rich in antioxidants on skin radiance in women. Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology. 9: 315–324.
Grape seed extract is rich in polyphenols, specifically flavanol monomers, which are potent antioxidants. These beneficial compounds also inhibit degradation of collagen and elastin, structural proteins in the skin.
Gotu kola is a wonderfully healing herb for the skin. It helps to promote nutrient delivery to the skin as well as stimulating collagen production and skin regeneration. It is commonly used for its wound healing properties and is often included in topical treatments for cellulite and stretch marks.
Organic guava leaf has a high zinc content. Zinc is crucial for more than 300 processes in the body, including wound healing, clearing up acne and helping to maintain healthy skin. Zinc also acts as a cofactor for superoxide dismutase (SOD), an enzymatic antioxidant. What a combination!
The melon in Skin Nutrition has been specifically sourced for its high superoxide dismutase (SOD) content. SOD is a powerful antioxidant enzyme that helps to protect the body against oxidative stress, which can lead to premature ageing.
Acerola is a fruit that is rich in antioxidants, particularly vitamin C which helps the body to neutralise free radicals, repair wounds and to produce collagen—a key structural component of the skin.