The summer holidays can be a whirlwind of parties and celebrations. Between the invites and vacay vibes, it’s easy to get swept up in culinary indulgences – often sidelining our nutritional wellbeing.
Vegetables, the unsung heroes of the food world, are nature’s nutrient powerhouses. Their colours are more than just appealing to the eye; they’re indicators of various vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. By incorporating a variety of hues in your diet, you’re not just adding vibrancy to your plate – you’re ensuring a rich supply of these beneficial compounds, unique to each plant.
An easy-to-make 4-ingredient recipe celebrating berries at their seasonal summer peak. These ice blocks are not only delicious, but they’ve also been crafted so each provides a single serving of Bio Blends Organic Daily Greens and Radiant Reds powder.
Recipe below the video!
- 1 ½ cup mixed berries
- 2 cups vanilla coconut yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp Bio Blends Organic Daily Greens and Radiant Reds
- 1-2 Tbsp maple syrup, adjust to taste
- Gently heat the berries to soften, then lightly mash them with a fork until they release juices.
- In a mixing bowl, combine coconut yoghurt, greens powder, and maple syrup. Add any berry juice and mix until smooth.
- Divide the mashed berries into 6 ice block moulds, followed by the yoghurt mixture. Insert a popsicle/ic block stick.
- Freeze until solid.
Eating a wide variety of plant foods is associated with so many health benefits. But if you’re on the move with the family, or simply just busy, it can be hard to get that variety in. While there is no replacement for a real food way of eating, we love having Organic Daily Greens & Radiant Reds on hand for that extra nutrient-dense boost.
To help you feel your best again we’ve created a nutrient-packed ice block, incorporating our Bio Blends Organic Daily Greens and Radiant Reds powder.